Flow Control Gate
These gates are engineered to adjust and meter the flow of fine and dry fluidized solids in different extractions. They are particularly suitable for those purposes where the area under the silo is limited and anything else cannot be used. They are usually installed with positioners and actuators, and respond to signals coming from independent devices. Tradeloom Engineers is widely recognized as one of the foremost Flow Control Gate Manufacturers In Delhi. The control gates that we supply are mostly used to regulate the flow of dry and pulverized material such as cement, kiln dust, limestone powder, bag filter dust and fly ash, which is carried in huge amounts on conveyors.
Main Features Of Our Flow Control Gates:
- Manufacturing using the latest technologies in water jetting, welding and laser cutting
- Integrated aeration pad at the bottom of the gate to facilitate the flow of material
- If the actuator fails, an option of manual override is available to position the gate
- Positive seal between casing and drum is ensured by non-fray sealing material
- Option of customization available for choosing your preferred material such as stainless steel or mild steel